Phone: 1-888-755-4370 (toll free US only)Phone: 1-215-526-2151 (worldwide) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
AdvantaFlex® Sealed Tubing Ends
Take advantage of the convenience of pre-sealed tubing ends for Single-Use applications such as sampling and storage. Weld a Sealed Tubing End to the tubing from your bag or other container and maintain your sterile, closed system.
Made from AdvantaFlex biopharmaceutical grade TPE, Sealed Tubing Ends work with sterile tubing welders and lessen the need for costly aseptic disconnectors. Sealed Tubing Ends are ideal for reducing operational costs, improving production efficiencies. They arrive sterilized and ready for use.
- Ten, 12″ long pieces per package
- Tubing size: 1/8″ I.D. x 1/4″ O.D.
- Well suited for various upstream and downstream applications such as media and buffer preparation, microbial fermentation, and final formulation and filling
- Validated sterility assurance of 10-6 via gamma irradiation per ISO 11137 method VDmax 25
- A better alternative and more cost effective than aseptic disconnectors
- Saves time vs. sealing onsite
- Certified animal derived component free
- Made from FDA-approved ingredients
- Meets various ISO and USP standards, including Class VI
- Meets European Pharmacopoeia 3.2.9 standards
- Tubing is compatible with sterile welders
- Documented quality control; lot traceable with identification on packaging
- Extractables test portfolio available upon request
Single-Use AdvantaFlex Sealed Tubing Ends are double bagged with ten, 12″ long pieces per package. One quick weld and your sterile, closed system is ready.
AdvantaFlex tubing is flexible, translucent, sterilizable, moldable, weldable and heat sealable. Contact your AdvantaPure sales representative for more information.
Download a printable version of our Sealed Tubing Ends brochure. AdvantaFlex_Sealed_Tubing_Ends.pdf (479kb)
MOLDED TUBING ENDS
Single-Use AdvantaFlex tubing with molded mini Tri-Clamp® ends are ideal for aseptic transfer and processing applications. The TPE tubing is overmolded with a USP Class VI polypropylene mini Tri-Clamp® to form a smooth fluid path. Available in a variety of tubing sizes and lengths for your biopharma fluid transfer applications. MORE INFO…