COME WORK FOR A COMPANY THAT APPRECIATES ITS EMPLOYEES
NewAge Industries AdvantaPure® is an equal opportunity employer looking only for honest, ethical, highly-motivated team players to grow with us. Our positions offer a competitive compensation plan with excellent benefits, including bonus (gainshare), medical, dental, life and disability insurance, tuition reimbursement program, paid holidays and vacations, and retirement benefits that include a pension plan, 401k, and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
Teamwork is an integral part of what makes NewAge Industries successful. We work together to provide our customers with the information, products, and services they need, in the professional manner that they expect and deserve.
We also place a strong emphasis on family, honesty, hard work, & having fun. Opportunities are made available for professional development and personal growth, through seminars and a tuition reimbursement program.
NewAge Industries/AdvantaPure offers a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package, the best retirement package in the industry, and employee-ownership. Our company truly appreciates its team members and has grown cautiously to avoid personnel cutbacks.
Current opportunities are listed below.
Opportunity: Full Time
Position: Manufacturing / Industrial Engineer
- Design layout of equipment, material flow and workspace for maximum efficiency using CAD software. Provide technical expertise in technology development and implementation. Lead equipment installation and validations (IQ, OQ, PQ).
- Develop processes, material flows, procedures and work instructions for the cost effective manufacturing of components used in the pharmaceutical industry. Conceptualize and manage cost reduction projects.
- Lead continuous improvement efforts to optimize production throughput and minimize waste by utilizing lean six sigma tools.
- Produce 3D prototype and sample production quantity components using rapid prototyping (SLS, SLA, FDM) rapid tooling (DMD, CNC) and in-house technologies. Recommend creative solutions to obstacles when they arise.
- Design and source basic prototype and production injection molds for use with thermoplastics and silicone molding.
- Analyze defective product and scrap reports. Determine root cause and implement corrective and preventative actions.
- Work in fast paced, flexible environment
- Self-motivated, does not need constant supervision
- Work well on a diverse team
- Ability to communicate effectively with management as well as production team members
- 1 to 3 years professional experience
- Plant and production line layout including material handling optimization
- Continuous improvement utilizing lean manufacturing tools
- Rapid prototyping and tooling highly desirable
- Injection molding and extrusion of thermoplastic / thermoset materials highly desirable
- cGMP’s in medical device or pharmaceutical industries desirable but not necessary
Education and/or training:
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or Industrial Engineering
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Lean Green Belt desirable
- SolidWorks and AutoCad
BACK TO TOP
Opportunity: Full Time
Position: Field Applications Engineer for Single-Use Process Systems
Due to an expansion of our business, we are looking for a Field Applications Engineer for SUS (Single-Use Process Systems) to support our growing product and services offerings for high purity applications in pharmaceutical and biologic manufacturing. This position requires knowledge and understanding of MUS (Multi-Use Process Systems) as well as SUS, batch filling or sampling tubing assemblies, pharmaceutical and biologic manufacturing processes, and current vendor offerings in SUS. The Field Applications Engineer will be responsible for:
- Consulting with key contacts at our customers and prospects within the biologic and pharmaceutical industries to provide insight in: converting from fixed to single-use processes; process improvements in vaccine and virus culture reproduction; upstream and downstream uses of polymers and their effects on production and productivity.
- Helping to identify new applications for existing products
- Communicating and providing real world analysis to help design custom solutions that meet the evolving and customer/application-specific needs of the SUS market.
- Supporting manufacturing, sales, marketing, and procurement in the research and development of new products and services.
- B.S. degree in Life Sciences (Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology) Engineering, or Biology
- At least five years of experience working in regulated pharmaceutical drug manufacturing or biotechnology production utilizing single-use aseptic processing
- Excellent communication (interpersonal and writing) skills, strategic thinker with exceptional attention to detail
- Comfort presenting in group environments
- The discipline to work on your own with the enthusiasm to work with different teams to achieve the common goal
- Experience in interfacing with single-use suppliers
- Candidates must reside in the tri-state area near Southampton, PA – will relocate
- 20% travel required
BACK TO TOP
SEND RESUME AND SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO:
NewAge Industries AdvantaPure
145 James Way,
Southampton, PA 18966-3817
Attn: Human Resources
Paste text directly into the email message body or attach Word, PDF, or plain text documents only.
We appreciate our team members and recognize our successes by coming together for celebration lunches.
The company periodically sponsors some after work fun, like volleyball and softball games. Family members are invited to participate or to just cheer the players on.