Phone: 1-888-755-4370 (toll free US only) Phone: 1-215-526-2151 (worldwide) Email: email@example.com
BioClosure® Sterile Media Bottle Assemblies
- Available in five bottle capacities from 125 mL to 2 liter; square PETG bottles
- Validated sterility assurance of 10-6 via gamma irradiation per ISO 11137 method VDmax 25
- AdvantaFlex® tubing supplied with plugged end and dip tube to bottom of bottle with angled cut for easy transfer
- 0.2 um filter for sterile gas venting
- Custom lengths and configurations available upon request
- Also available in platinum cured silicone
for BioClosure Sterile Media Bottle Assemblies
All AdvantaFlex BioClosure Sterile Media Bottle Assemblies are supplied with one (1) 1/8″ I.D. x 1/4″ O.D. dip tube line and one (1) 1/4″ I.D. x 7/16″ O.D. vent line.
Download a printable version of our BioClosure System Assemblies brochure. BioClosure_System_Assemblies.pdf (685kb) BACK TO TOP
SINGLE-USE PROCESS MOLDED MANIFOLDS
Eliminate production stoppages for sterilization, reduce the risk of leaks and contamination, and increase efficiency by incorporating Single-Use manifolds from AdvantaPure. Single Use products simplify cleaning validations—use once and discard.
Each manifold is custom made using platinum-cured, Class VI silicone tubing or AdvantaFlex® TPE tubing, molded fittings, BioClosures, filters, bottles, labels and tracking options, and other components.
Contact an AdvantaPure representative today to discuss your application.