Phone: 1-888-755-4370 (toll free US only)Phone: 1-215-526-2151 (worldwide) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
AdvantaSil® Ultra Low Temperature silicone tubing is a unique fluid flow product designed for applications where the tubing material is exposed to extremely low temperatures. AdvantaSil® Ultra Low Temp remains flexible and crush resistant at -112°C — no cracking or loss of integrity. It’s the first tubing of its kind and the optimal choice for applications related to bulk drug storage and transport.
AdvantaSil® Ultra Low Temp has undergone extensive physical, chemical and biological testing and meets USP Class VI, FDA CFR 177.2600 and ISO 10993. Full BPOG standardized extractables test protocol has been performed by a fully accredited, third-party test lab. AdvantaSil® High Pressure tubing is not intended for implantation or continuous steam applications.
- Remains flexible and durable at temperatures as low as -112°C
- Allows for optimal freezer utilization since no clam shell is needed to protect the tubing
- Resists compression set and cracking at low temperatures
- Engineered for Single-Use applications
- Glass transition (Tg) temperature: -112°C
- Sterilizable by autoclave or gamma irradiation
- All assembly and final packaging is performed in an ISO Class 7 clean room
- Particulate testing per USP 788 is performed quarterly
- Available as molded manifold tubing assemblies, BioClosure® container closures with tubing, or as part of a bag assembly
- General temperature range: -112°C to 175°C (-169.6°F to 347°F)
- Certified free of animal-derived ingredients
- Documented lot traceable with identification on packaging
- Documented quality control per ISO 9001:2015
- Included in our Rx-360 Joint Audit Program for Single-Use Systems
- Complete validation package available upon request
- Available as BioClosure® container closures with tubing
- Single-use Systems can be made custom using AdvantaSil® platinum-cured, Class VI silicone tubing and hose or AdvantaFlex® Class VI biopharmaceutical grade tubing.
Full BPOG standardized extractables test results available on request
AdvantaSil® Ultra Low Temperature tubing is not intended for implantation or continuous steam applications.
APLT – ULTRA LOW TEMP SILICONE TUBING
|Product Number||Nominal I.D.||Wall||O.D.||Standard Available Lengths|
Sold by standard coil length of 50 ft. only. Add length suffix code ”L” to product number when ordering. Example: 50 ft. of .125 in. I.D. x .250 in. O.D. tubing is product number APLT-0125-0250L. Coils are supplied double bagged in heat-sealed polybags and bulk packed. Contact your AdvantaPure Sales Representative for other packaging options.
NOTE: The data listed throughout this web site is meant only as a guide to aid in design, and is believed to be reliable; however, nothing stated shall constitute a guarantee or warranty for any application. Product field-testing should be performed to find the actual values for a specific application.
Download a printable version of our Ultra Low Temperature Silicone Tubing brochure. AdvantaSil_Ultra_Low_Temp_Tubing.pdf (553kb)
Click to download a printable PDF version of our AdvantaSil catalog. AdvantaSil_catalog.pdf (2.7MB)
Single-use Systems are custom made using AdvantaSil® platinum-cured, Class VI silicone tubing and hose or AdvantaFlex® Class VI biopharmaceutical grade tubing. Add fittings, stoppers and container closures, filters, bottles, labels and tracking options, and other components.
Platinum-Cured Silicone Tubing and Hose
The AdvantaSil® family of high purity products include:
• Unreinforced Tubing • Braid Reinforced Hoses • Pump Grade Tubing • Wire Reinforced Suction/Discharge Hoses